Website maintenance – WordPress Maintenance
Maintaining a WordPress site can be time consuming, scary and frustrating if you’re new to website maintenance, or you are simply tech challenged.
Hire me to do this for you so you can concentrate on your business!
Website maintenance is $60.00 per site, per month. ** This price includes:
- Theme updates.
- Theme changes
- WordPress core updates.
- Plugin updates.
- Database cleanup.
- Security plugin installation
I’ll take care of any minor issues you may have over the course of the month – some plugins seem to update on a daily basis – and I’ll install any plugins you come across and decide you must have. Bottom line: if you need something done, simply ask. If a task is so complicated that I need to charge you – I’ll let you know up front and I will not do anything until I get the ok from you.
** If you have a WordPress site that hasn’t been updated in several years, I can get it up to date for you. This will cost extra, though, because it is time consuming and needs to be done manually. The peace of mind from having an updated site is worth it.
What I don’t do:
- Create content.
- Create or tweak logos or graphics. (I will crop if needed but this is as far as I go. They don’t call me graphically challenged for nothing.)
- Code work. While I’m comfortable working around code, I do not have the talent to create a plugin or script for you.
- Article submission
- Web design
Updates are pretty much ongoing. If you have something that needs to be done, email. Ninety-five percent of the time I can do it right then and there, but I do ask that you allow for 24 hours. Remember to include all details and clearly describe what you need done.
- Web hosting – I can deal with most anything related to web hosting. Even if I cannot fix it, I can write up an email for you to send to your host so you can get the problem fixed.
- Installations – If you need a blog or script installation done,I can do that.
- Broken installation – I can also fix your broken WordPress install.